David E. Ross wrote:
On 6/1/11 12:47 PM, Tom S. wrote:
Hi all,

I'm using SeaMonkey 2.0.14, with Windows XP Pro SP3.

I recently noticed, there no longer is a "Save
Page as... " selection under the File menu of the
browser window.  Why is it only "Save Page"
(Ctrl+S), which saves the whole "Web Page,
complete" by using the Download Manager? Why
aren't the options to save as text, as "Web Page,
HTML only", or "All Files" available anymore, as
they were in SeaMonkey 1? Is there anything I can
do to get these options back?

TIA.

I'm already using SM 2.1RC1; so I checked my wife's PC, which still has
SM 2.0.14.  On the menu bar, there is indeed [File>  Save Page As...].

Is it possible that your PC's focus was on the Mail/News window or
another window that was not the browser?

Well that is strange. It is definitely in the browser window. If it exists in yours, then I guess it may have been changed by an installed extension. The problem is, which one? :-\