I've never liked the change in filtering for SM 2.0. Previously when I typed in a name or word in the filter/search field above the mail list, it would only search the sender and subjects of the email. Now the results include the search data from from other area's. Is this something can revert in a preference or about:config?

I know I can click the column headers for sorting, but there are more clicks involved getting the view back to normal than I care for every time I want to search for something.

--
Mike