Occasionally, I've seen bookmarks disappear in SM, on various computers. Usually, a simple restart is all that's needed and everything is back on track.

So is not the case today. My bookmarks have disappeared in SM even though the bookmarks.html file is in the profile and fully populated.

Yesterday, I "imported" those bookmarks again, reconfiguring the personal bar and all, and all seemed well. This morning, though, my bookmarks are gone again.

Sure, I can reimport them once again, but the fact remains that it's not normal for the bookmarks file to occasionnaly go undetected like that.

What could I do to solve this problem for good?

Thank you.

S.