David E. Ross wrote:

> For the US English version:
> <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/saved-password-
editor/>

> Question:  Does this work on split logins, where the user ID is
> entered on one Web page and the password is entered on the next page?

Unfortunately, no. That would require a fundamental redesign of Gecko's
password manager, which is certainly outside the scope of Saved Password
Editor. How common is this, anyway? Probably not enough for Mozilla to
bother with. Other workarounds may be possible, though, through
Greasemonkey or something similar, i.e. modify the page so it has a
regular login form; I think that should work so long as the server will
accept a single request containing both credentials.