Joe32065 wrote:

Thanks, but your #BMB... lines didn't work. I found a similar note on
the Mozilla forums with a reply that does work:

#main-menubar [label="Subscribe to This Page"],
#main-menubar [label="Personal Toolbar"],
#main-menubar #bookmarksToolbarFolderMenu + menuseparator,
#main-menubar .feedsMenu + menuseparator {display: none !important;}
Could you give details please.
I seem to have 4 userchrome.css Windows 7 32 bit
C:\Users\Dad\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles
C:\Users\Dad\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles
C:\Documents and Settings\Dad\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\
C:\Documents and Settings\Dad\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\

I edited all 4. It works thanks. Now if I could just remove Ctrl+Shift+D,Ctrl + D,Ctrl + B, and Bookmark this group of tabs. The bookmark dropdown would not be as wide and a bunch of stuff I never use would be gone. I don't ever use keyboard shortcuts and this information could be put under Help. I can't imagine why any one would want to bookmark a group of tabs. Thanks again.