bfairey wrote:
I recently upgraded to 2.1 but my bookmarks have disappeared, Where
are they???

Where were they?  They may be right where you left them.

What did you upgrade from? Bookmarks act differently in 1X, 2.0X and 2.1X. But I still use the same bookmarks for 1X and 2.1X, cross platform.

How did you upgrade?

I very seldom alter or remove an existing OS or app until I know the replacement is an improvement. I run them in parallel. That way things seldom get lost. This is especially true of anything from Mozilla, things change fast, and not always for the better. I once had twenty versions of SM on a HDD while looking for an anomaly injection date/time, all running the same profile.

Ray