Rufus schrieb:
I was thinking
that Opera Mobile would be just the solution for iPad

You know that Opera Mobile is not a browser and actually send everything you type in there to a central Opera server (and I'd guess that they try to market the data they're collecting there - I would if I would be a company that needs to make profit for its shareholders).

If there isn't a combined suite solution for iPad soon, I may just
finally chuck the suite concept altogether after all these years...pity.

There will be no other Mozilla products than "Firefox Home" for the iPhone or iPad as long as Apple does not allow any competition to their own products to run there.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)