Ross Simon wrote:
My first post. Please be kind.

I have been using Seamonkey and Mailwasher together for many years with
no problem. Recently Mailwasher upgraded to "Mailwasher Pro 2011". I am
using SM 2.0.1.4. When asking MW to go to the SM mail application after
it has downloaded my Email, it can't find it. I need to manually enter
the address of the Seamonkey email application so it will always go
there, but I have no clue what it is. Anybody have an address?

Mickey

Are you looking for something like this to put in the options or
preferences of Mailwasher?

"c:\Program Files\SeaMonkey\seamonkey.exe" -mail -P <profile name>

If you have only one profile then you won't need "-P profile name".