PhillipJones wrote:
> Keith Whaley wrote:
>> PhillipJones wrote:
>>
>>> Received a message from Yahoo this morning to update my Yahoo Mail.
>>> I go
>>> to do it. First thing doesn't accept SeaMonkey at all. So I have the UA
>>> set to show FireFox 4. still doesn't accept What's with that?
>>
>> I received the same mail. It mentioned I had been using Yahoo! mail for
>> 4 years! I use GMail, not Yahoo Mail. Does the fact that I get a number
>> of special interest list messages by way of Yahoo matter?
>>
>> If they ignore SeaMonkey, I'll return the favor and ignore them.
>>
>> keith whaley
>

> if you go to about:config then choose User Agent double-click on the
> line that says Seamonkey/2.0.14 and change it to Firefox/4.0 (or 5.0)
>
> Then go to yahoo, and then to email you will be able set up just fine.

I go to my 4 yahoo accounts just fine with:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19)
Gecko/20110420 Lightning/1.0b2 NOT Firefox 4.0b8pre SeaMonkey/2.0.14 -
Build ID: 20110420224920

--
   You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't.
This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the