Paul B. Gallagher a écrit :
cyberzen wrote:

so when I edit a sent message as new I don't find malformed headers as
you seem to have
have typed Ctrl U to view the whole source ?
for example I have seen something curious :
To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@spooler8-g27.priv.proxad.net>
it's some of my friends who sent a joke to a bunch of BCC other ones..
I do not know the real reason of it

This may be it. I've found that if I send a message with all the
recipients bcc'ed, it goes out fine, but the copy in my Sent folder
lists "undisclosed-recipients:;" in the To field (SeaMonkey apparently
inserts this automatically). If I then edit that sent message as new,
modifying the body without modifying the recipient list, SeaMonkey
refuses to resend it, saying "undisclosed-recipients:;" is an invalid
address. I have to delete that line before sending.

If you're forwarding such a message, this shouldn't happen (the
recipient fields will be blank until you fill them), but if you reply to
it, or reply to all, the first listed recipient will be the invalid
"undisclosed-recipients:;" and you'll have to delete it before sending.

your explanations are fine, as I wanted to know more about the case I have, I resent the message with the
To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@spooler8-g27.priv.proxad.net>
this was done silently, but I don't know to who.. I think my provider is remembering the bcc list... ? I hope so

in any way I don't think it is a real bug of SM because it remains of the responsibility of the sender to set up the list of recipients, all is under his view.

--
cyberzen