NoOp wrote:
On 07/03/2011 12:57 AM, Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
SeaMonkey 2.2 Beta 2 is available for free download [1] now in 14
languages and makes a list of new functionality available to a wider
testing audience for the first time. Please note that this pre-release
version is still intended for testers only and might still show some
problems in everyday use. As always, we appreciate any feedback you may
have and encourage users to help us by filing bugs.

I think you mean:

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.2b3
Robert claimed that lack of build resources was why Linux_x86-64 doesn't have a release. Could someone clarify how you can have enough resources to build four x86_64 Linux versions every night and not just once per release?

No, I don't lack for places to get an onofficial versions, for the same of reporting bugs I use a nightly of the next version which comes from the official site, as opposed to getting a build or building from source.

It only takes once being told "we do not support versions build by third parties for unsupported architectures" (a polite way to say go shit in your hat) to get me to grab one from an official source.

Besides, they seem to work very well, I'm not unappreciative, just want to be able to report a bugs I do find.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have