Ant wrote:
On 7/14/2011 5:37 AM PT, Bill Spikowski typed:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/2.1/AddonCompat says NoSquint
extension
doesn't work in SM v2.1+. Are there any replacements for it in SM
v2.1+? Or
maybe someone else can hack it to work in it? I know the developer
said he won't
port it to SM2 from Firefox.

I was concerned about the loss of NoSquint too; but simply using Ctrl +
or - adjusts the font size nicely, and the change is remembered and it
applies to similar pages on that site. This method does everything that
I used to rely on NoSquint to do.

Does it SM2.2+ remember it forever or does it have a time limit like in
NoSquint?

I don't know -- just upgraded from SM 1.1.19 and am still learning the new
features!