S. Beaulieu wrote:
Keith Whaley a écrit :

Every time I send a response to a message on this group, I need special
care that I don't end up sending my response to ONLY the person who
posted his message last.

That's odd as when I click the Reply button to reply to a message from
the list (like this one), only the group's address shows up in my
address bar, never the original sender's. I've never had to take any
special care in replying. I don't understand why that wouldn't be the
case for Philip and you.

S.

See this http://www.screencast.com/t/Ed4zTltF3zEr

It grayed out here because its in this newsgroup
Email and some newsgroups they are active.
--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com