Hello,

I am currently using the recently updated SeaMonkey version 2.2. I have been using SeaMonkey since it was early Netscape Navigator. I have other mainline browsers installed for other uses, but have preferred the old Navigator format for years. I applauded when Navigator was saved as SeaMonkey and continued to be openly developed, but I think there is an oversight now under saving bookmarks.

When saving bookmarks now, it looks a lot like Firefox. After you choose "/*File Bookmark*/" or "/*Ctrl+D*/," a box opens up and under the section labeled "/*Folder*/" shows the box at the right displaying the words "*/Bookmarks Menu/*" with an "/*arrow down*/" button to its right. Once you tap the arrow down button, one of the choices offered is */"/**/Choose"/* what bookmark folder you want to file the new bookmark under. This then brings you to the list of all ones general category bookmarks. Where the problem begins, is after you have selected a general category folder of some particular subject matter, it drills no deeper to the bookmark subfolders. You really only have one level of bookmarks to choose from. All subfolders under a particular more general file topic are not available. Once again, you _*can't*_ click any deeper, as you always could under any more recent version of SeaMonkey.

In order to get the new bookmarks cleaned up and filed properly placed under the proper subfolders bookmark categories, I am now forced to select "/*Manage Bookmarks*/" or "/*Ctrl+B*/." These are extra steps that no version before SeaMonkey 2.2 ever demanded before, and it seems unnecessarily time consuming.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know about this, as I can't image this was a planned aspect of the new version 2.2

Thank you and I appreciate all everyone does to keep this great browser format alive.

Sincerely

Mark Ballmer