Arnie Goetchius wrote:

News servers such as news.mozilla.org have the XPAT support disabled, so
you won't be able to search on line in this news group. Instead of going
off-line, you can also check the "Search Local System" box in the upper
left hand corner of the search window. That let's you search whatever
you have stored locally.

Good one, I bet a lot of people don't realize that is there. I did but never would have thought to tell someone. :-(

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have