MCBastos schrieb:
Then, the third thing: Webkit is a smaller, more focused project than
Gecko.

Nowadays, even that is a myth. While Webkit doesn't understand all the same standards as full as Gecko does, it grew its own networking library etc. over time because they learned the same lessons Mozilla learned years ago. And it even uses more memory than Gecko nowadays. The cleanness and leanness of Webkit are nothing more than a myth nowadays.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)