Rufus wrote:
> ...which don't do *jack* that I actually want/need to do?

Heh. Bank shot: 2 idiots with one stroke.

Isn't it precious how these empty-headed fanboys
(especially the ones with band-aid-covered OSes)
poke up their heads and spew **non-specific** gibberish
about things they obviously know nothing about?

...while millions of people get all their tasks done under Linux
--without any band-aids or band-aid-induced headaches.