Tom Pamin wrote:
>> MCBastos wrote:
>>> Interviewed by CNN on 11/08/2011 17:48, Tom Pamin told the world:
>>>
>>> Try Firefox/3.6 instead of Firefox/3.0.
>>
>> That seems to have worked so far - thanks.
>
> I spoke too soon - showing 3.6 works for Hotmail, but now Yahoo is
> asking me to upgrade. How do I show both 3.0 and 3.6 in about:config?

I put them both in and it seems to work for Yahoo and Hotmail. Now Yahoo
and Hotmail thinks you are using Firefox even though you are actually
using Seamonkey 2.0.14

 Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16 Firefox /3.0

I have three general.useragent.extra in my seamonkey about:config
one for Firefox, one for Seamonkey and one for spoof

I changed them all