erwincas wrote:
I'm currently using SM 2.5a1 (Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows
NT 5.1; rv:8.0a1) Gecko/20110815 Firefox/8.0a1 SeaMonkey/2.5a1) which
updates every night, but with
the last update my bookmarks gone, I only have the labels and nothing
else. I know this
is a "Nightly" build, so I think that this is a bug.

In my experience Its been broke since 2.3.3a.

I created a new profile. copied over my 2.0.14 profile items. on 2.1 worked though it stomped on my Extensions. 2.2 kept the foot down on the extensions, plus Stomped on my Plugins, 2.3.3a kept feet down on extensions and Plugins. Then choked out my Bookmarks and my personal Bookmark items which will take months to recreate.
 so gar 2.0.14 is the only SeaMonkey Version.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com