Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:

I don't think this has anything to do with SeaMonkey per se,
Neil.  The error message you are seeing is almost certainly
generated by the distant end (i.e., the receiving mail server)
which is operating in paranoid mode.

More likely his own provider, same thought process.

I thought it was pretty funny that they gave him guidance as to how to bypass their system in case he was a hacker trying to get malware through:

If you meant to send this file then please
package it up as a zip file and resend it.

Not that anyone's ever sent malware in a zip file...

Paul B. Gallagher