Richard Owlett wrote:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Sun, 04 Sep 2011 10:24:36 -0400, /Smiles/:

I have two clients who failed to save their profile before hard
drive failure

we have an automatic backup of the document folder every 8hrs

Not sure which is "the document folder", but the default SeaMonkey
profile data is kept at the following locations:

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/doc/profiles#location

If you restore that, SeaMonkey should just pick and use it.

I am looking at moving the profile but will Seamonkey just copy it
over or move it when I enter it in preferances

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, but see if the following
article could help:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Moving_your_profile_folder

Take a look at the articles in the "See also" section.

You may also find useful information/links in

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Sharing_profiles_-_mail
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profiles.ini_file

I will be moving it to the 'D' drive where all documents are saved and has an automatic backup set on

thanks