Look in the (USERNAME)/AppData/Roaming/Mozilla/Seamonkey/Profiles/(yourprofilenumber).default/bookmarkbackups folder and you will see when the file dropped in size. Mine dropped from 60K to 900 bytes. In the Bookmark Manager popup, select Tools pull down menu and click Restore. Pick a restore date from before the upgrade.

No wrote:
Okay, something which I did not think about when SM did its' auto update
on me!

I do not have any bookmarks left or so they are not appearing in the new
browser.

Are they lost forever or where can I go to find them? There are no
recent back ups.

TIA - Bo