I'm on a Win7 Ultimate with SP1 system. My SM 2.3.3 is the pushed
update to SM 2.3.2 which was downloaded and applied over an
SM 2.0.14 system. I have no add-ons.

On the second menu bar across the top of the email screen.
The one starting with 'get msgs', in the third section, there appear
two icons: a left pointing arrow labeled go back and a right pointing
arrow labeled go forward.  pointing to these brings up arrow head
explanations of 'go back one message' and 'go forward one message'
respectively. The drop down menus list what are supposed to be the
most recent messages in each chain.
However clicking on either the arrows or in their drop down lists
behaves erratically. Sometimes the display brings up the indicated
message, and sometimes does nothing, or brings up a different
message. If clicked while in the message list (not message display)
the message selection highlight also behaves erratically.

I think there must be several bugs, errors, in the code of this
'feature'.

--
Rostyk