WLS wrote:
cmcadams wrote:
Among the advantages of staying current on SM (hey, it can't ALL be bugs
and angst) are these particularly nifty, IMHO, WebGL examples:
https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/demos/webkit/Earth.html

https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/demos/google/shiny-teapot/index.html

From here:
http://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Demo_Repository

First you need current supported hardware, and they are nifty. Love the
teapot!

Agreed! I discovered by attempting to follow these links that I had to upgrade my NVIDIA graphic card drivers on my 1-yr. old desktop. I'm not sure why I had never received notification of the important update from somebody (either Dell or NVIDIA). But thanks to this, I did the upgrade and it downloaded and installed easily. And now I can view these WegGL demos with SeaMonkey, no problem. That's just another reason why I read this group regularly. Thanks again.

--
Ken Rudolph