Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Thu, 22 Sep 2011 00:42:00 -0400, /Rostyslaw Lewyckyj/:

When I'm reading email, or a news article,or a web page,
I can increase of decrease the size of the displayed text
with CTRL+ and CTRL-.

Why is the same facility not available when I'm composing
email? :-(

I've set to zoom in/out using Ctrl+mouse wheel (Preferences / Advanced /
Mouse Wheel). Using it I can zoom in/out while composing just as with
looking at pages.

Дуже вам дякую. Виглядає що ваша порада вирішила проблему

Thank you very much. It appears that your advice solves my problem.
This workaround is a well hidden trick. i.e. connecting screen zoom
to the mouse wheel.
Now if it'd just get documented. So it wasn't just a trick someone
discovered and remembered.
Thanks once more.

--
Rostyk