Paul B. Gallagher schrieb:
HACKERS BREAK SSL ENCRYPTION USED BY MILLIONS OF SITES

That doesn't sounds correct. Firefox itself is not affected at all when WebSockets are turned off. And WebSockets are not used by millions of sites. It looks like the Java plugins is affected though and we are discussing blocking all versions of Java on all versions of Firefox.

The same should be true 1:1 for SeaMonkey.

Robert Kaiser

--
Note that any statements of mine - no matter how passionate - are never meant to be offensive but very often as food for thought or possible arguments that we as a community should think about. And most of the time, I even appreciate irony and fun! :)