Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) wrote:
Dear "km"

km wrote:
... if i'm not mistakwn there is a seamonkey installation folder on my puter.
can i compress this folder and mail it to my friend and she could
unzip it and thus have a seamonkey with my settings on her puter???

is this possible???

You've asked this and similar questions many times on this
list, and we don't seem to be getting any closer to helping
you as much as you need. If you could explain to us exactly
why your friend cannot use the normal Seamonkey installer
(does he or she have a disability, for example ?) we would
be in a far better position to help both you and him/her.

Philip Taylor

i HAD the impression that the question was more about sharing
than about installation. For example, to share usenet groups.

ASSUMING valid installations on both machines, I think the
subdirectory to share is   i9s6998x.default or the one with your name on it.

C:\Documents and Settings\<yours>\Application Data\Mozilla\SeaMonkey\Profiles\i9s6998x.default