W3BNR wrote:
Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
W3BNR wrote:
On 10/21/2011 5:28 AM LESSIE19Shelton SPAMMED the following:
[SNIPPED]

Go to EDIT / PREFERENCES / MAIL & NEWSGROUPS /
and UNCHECK the block for 'MAIL START PAGE'

Why are you replying to the spammer? And quoting it?

Quoting is proper otherwise people like you would lose track of the
conversation. And why are you questioning my motives?

People like me? Even though that is wrong and a slur (I'm well on track so I'll let it pass), why would I want to keep track of a spam message? What possible motive could you have for telling a spammer to UNCHECK something? Didn't you notice the spammer is using the same "mozilla-xp.com" address that has been talked about, and was asked about filtering?

Could you admit you replied to the wrong message?   ;-)

--
   -bts