Otto Wyss wrote:
Today I tried to find out how chat work as a complete newcomer and therefore I started IRC Chat in SeaMonkey. Oh nice it even provides a minmal help to get started. There's "|/commands| lists all the built-in commands in ChatZilla".

Well fine I typed "|/commands" but what's that "ReferenceError: l is not defined".

Okay a typing error, I copied the text "|/commands" from the help and pasted it in bug again "ReferenceError: l is not defined". What the hell is that? There's a help but this help doesn't work!
Is this any help?

http://chatzilla.hacksrus.com/faq/#start

--

SeaMonkey - openSUSE 11.3 Linux - 1.8GHz CPU - 2GB RAM
Firefox Support http://support.mozilla.com and