Chris Ilias wrote:
On 11-10-31 10:45 PM, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
In another thread, Chris Ilias wrote:
I also want to make it clear to everyone here that Jay is not a
moderator in any of the support newsgroups. The support-seamonkey list
owners are listed at
<https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/support-seamonkey>, and I'm a
newsgroup moderator per
<http://www.mozilla.org/about/forums/cancellation.html>.

If you see anyone otherwise trying to act like a moderator, they're not.

Well Chris, You are a list mom and not an owner or administrator for
mozilla.support.seamonkey, and have previously written about how
powerful you are with your fingers on the kill switch, so make yourself
useful by drawing the attention of someone who can fix it, to the
following problem.
Since Oct. 14, *each* time that I post to mozilla.support.seamonkey,
I have been getting a mail bounce message like:
=======================
<snip>
Subject: Your message can not be delivered
<snip>

Now Kai Ro wrote me that it isn't a newsgroup problem,
but I can't believe him.
So do make yourself useful and get this problem to the attention
of the proper expert(s) within the Mozilla or SeaMonkey
technical staff.

I'm not a "list mom". I'm a moderator on the newsgroup end of
support.seamonkey, not the mailing list. I can remove messages from the
news server, but not set up filters for mailing list members or
unsubscribe people from the support-seamonkey mailing list. For most
support mailing lists, I am list-owner, but not the SeaMonkey one.

The "Your message can not be delivered" issue can be fixed by the
list-owner disabling mail delivery to the member who is sending out the
bounce messages.

I don't want to hear what you're not. You paint yourself as one of the
empowered ones inside the organization. I asked you to bring the problem
to the attention of the appropriate technician inside the organization.

Since posting to the newsgroup is bouncing for me it should logically
be bouncing to all the other posters as well, if it were a matter of a
bad receiving mailbox. So make yourself useful and bring the problem
to the attention of the appropriate technician.

Advance thanks
--
Rostyk