On 11/3/2011 10:10 AM, WLS wrote:
hawker wrote:
I have read many threads about Seamonkey Freezing.
For me the only place I have seen this is since I moved from Acrobat
Reader 9 to Acrobat 10. I always saw it as an Acrobat problem and
thought the Acrobat Plugin was crashing Seamonkey when I print or save
files from the plug in.

I now realize Seamonkey did not crash, just locked up for 30 seconds
to a couple of minutes. So now I am wondering if this is part of the
lock up issues others are talking about? Do others see this Acrobat
issue? And is there any known fix? I don't know is this is Acrobat or
Seamonkey.

I live off of Acrobat and so this bug is really annoying.

While I am at it (I know this is not a Seamonkey question) I also
notice that the Acrobat plug in has two UIs. One is stripped down and
"clean" the other is more traditional and full featured. I don't like
the clean one (the one that normally comes up) but the full featured
one only sometimes comes up. Any idea how to force it one way or the
other?

Hawker

You are using an outdated version, subject to security vulnerabilities.

http://www.mozilla.org/security/known-vulnerabilities/

Update to SeaMonkey 2.4.1, and see if you still have the problem.

http://www.seamonkey-project.org/

Not much of an answer dontcha think. I'm not that far back 2.3x and this problem has been going on for quite a while since 2.0.x days I think. I highly doubt an update will fix this.