On 11/5/11 2:18 PM, Joe32065 wrote:
> In the past few versions of SeaMonkey going to Bookmarks/File Bookmark
> has a most annoying "improvement".  Instead of seeing all my folders and
> choosing where to file the new bookmark, I now only see 5 folders and
> have to click on Choose to see the rest.  How is this supposed to be
> helpful?  Is there a way to change it back, so it will work like on
> older versions?   Thanks

On the SeaMonkey menu bar, select [Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks] or else
(on Windows) use Ctrl-B.  Another alternative is to install the PrefBar
extension and then import the Bookmarks Manager button from
<http://prefbar.tuxfamily.org/buttons.html#mgbookmarks>, which is what I
do.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation.
© 1997 by David E. Ross