Bob Minchin wrote:
Hartmut Figge wrote:
Bob Minchin:

I've been becoming a little concerned about the number of mails in my
inbox - thousands going back to 2007. I have moved older ones into a sub
folder and thought that I would make a copy of this file as an archive
and burn it to a cd
But I can't find with folder where sub folder lives?

In the context menu of the subfolder choose properties. 'Location' shows
the path to that folder. You can mark the path and copy it.

Hartmut

Thanks Hartmut

mi tambien

--
~gertjan

There is an old custom among my people.  When a woman saves a man's
life, he is grateful.
                -- Nona, the Kanuto witch woman, "A Private Little War",
                   stardate 4211.8.