Recently I had to format my HD and re-install windows HP and all my programs, including SM 2.014. I had copied the Seamonkey folder and the Mozilla folder from Documents & Settings to another drive. After re-installing SM I copied the two folders back. Now when I right click on a newsgroup or mail folder I get a window with choices as usual, in black type on light blue window. The problem is, the highlighted line is in black type on dark blue, making it unreadable. So when I want to mark a newsgroup as read, I come down to it and click it and it works fine, I just can't read the selection when clicking it.

Could this be a SM issue or would it be a Windows issue?

Gerald Ross

A watched clock never boils.