On 11/23/2011 7:56 AM PT, Beauregard T. Shagnasty typed:

I just noticed my sent e-mails, with return receipts request, don't
ask/send an e-mail (assuming not ignored) for it even to myself.
What's up?

Please describe your settings in:

Mail & Newsgroups - Return Receipts

My email clients will never respond to your receipt request. The default
is "Never send". I and others I've spoken with feel they are an invasion
of privacy. And where you are sending to yourself, perhaps the program
is smart enough to know that you don't need a receipt.

In my SM2's client, I have it to ask me for all settings.

No, it's not broken.

Hmm, OK.
--
"Better (to be) an ant's head than a lion's tail." --Armenian and Maltese
   /\___/\               Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)