Hartmut Figge wrote:
Philip TAYLOR:

With Seamonkey 2.5, answering "Yes" to "Retry ?" results
in no further attempt, no perceivable further action, and
one is left in the "Compose" window with a dysfunctional
"Send" button.

Havent't seen that in my 2.8a1. And the message 'There as an error
copying...' i haven't seen in a very long time. Windows? AddOns? Anti-Virus?

I see it very regularly, if my system is busy doing many things
(as it currently is : 162Gb backup to USB 2.0 drive).

Add-ons almost non-existent : Adblock, Flashget.
Anti-virus : ESET NOD32, MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.

Philip Taylor