Rick Merrill wrote:
https://www.dcu.org/onlineserv/HB/HomeBanking.cgi

w3c.org complains that the page has no Doctype (true).

SM2.5 gives a blank page, apparently not recognizing the javascript at all.

Now Chrome, IE, Firefox 3.6 show the page correctly. Setting useragent
to Firefox 3.6 makes no difference. Why does SM 2.5 have trouble with this?

The page source opens with  [snip]

Here's what I get, with SeaMonkey 2.5, with Firefox 8.0, and with Opera:

"                 Error                        #1518"
"You must first login to access Internet Banking. The page that you are requesting can only be accessed after a successful login. If you have any further issues please go to the website and try again or contact your financial institution for assistance."

There must be something you are doing ahead of the link you gave. It would appear you have already passed the login page, so without your credentials, I doubt if anyone here can help.

--
   -bts