Reading along there appears to be a change in the SM 2.5 rendering engine that makes a small number of sites unreadable. I trying to grasp how big this issue is (IE how likely am I to run across this), and is there some known small issue causing this with a 2.5.1 patch coming up?

I have already found a decent number of sites that work fine in FireFox 3.x or IE8 but not Seamonkey 2.x and I deal with it by occasionally using, gasp, IE but this sounds like it might be bigger than that so I'm wondering if I should hold off a few weeks again?

Hawker