I just now experienced what someone mentioned in here a few days ago - in
SM2.5's address books section, the dragging of addresses from one book or
location to another is not functioning. Same thing happened to me at about
2.3 and was fixed for when I used 2.3.3.

Well, I want to split one address book into two so I started this message to
ask when dragging will be enabled in 2.5.   But then I thought: I'm dual
booting (XP & 7), SM 2.5 is under XP but Win7 is still at SM 2.3.3.  Both
SMs use the same profile so I went to W7 and was able to get all my dragging
done nicely.  Crazy world!

--
 JohnW-Mpls