Danny Kile wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:
After sending e-mails with attachments, the send process is completed.
Then the next steps to copy the mail to the sent folder then it hangs.
If I look in the send items folder the mail is sent and the person it is
sent to receives it. However, the copy complete box never closes. Any
help would be appreciated,

You just need to close the pop-up window.

Other actions are not useful.
Yes that is what I am doing, however, I never had to close it before it
would close on it's own when it was done. So what has happened to keep
it from working correctly.

Just verify that the mail is present in the sent folder, before closing this pop-up window.

You need to stay like that. "working correctly" you will never be in that case; When SM decided to not close this pop-up window, you can dance the rain-dance :-) No way ! SM developpers will never correct this bug - They don't know what is causing this ...