On 12/10/2011 10:17 PM PT, David E. Ross typed:

On 12/10/11 9:47 PM, Ant wrote:
Hi.

How come https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/colorfultabs/
redirects me to
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/colorfultabs/? Yes, my
user agent is real (no spoof).

I am trying to find old ColorfulTabs v4.6.5 since its v8 upgrade
(offered through SM v2.0.14's addons updater!) lost its colored tabs. :(

Thank you in advance. :)

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20111121 SeaMonkey/2.5
(note the lack of a Firefox spoof)

I just now selected the SeaMonkey link in your message.  I got the
SeaMonkey version of the page.  I then selected the version information
link at the bottom of the page and then the complete version information
link.  I was still on a SeaMonkey page.

Perhaps your problem is the result of using an old version of SeaMonkey.

Hmm, it could be. I also tried https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/colorfultabs/ in IE7 for kicks, but it took me to Firefox one. Haha. Oh well, thank you for checking.
--
"... [Let us inquire] what glory there was in an omnipotent being torturing forever a puny little creature who could in no way defend himself? Would it be to the glory of a man to fry ants?" --Charlotte Perkins Gilman