On 22.12.2011 06:41, Desiree wrote:

 --- Original Message ---

> I am not sure if this is the place to report a problem like this. I clicked
> on a link in SM Mail to https://www.microsoftonlinepanel.com. (I am a
> longtime panelist and this was the link to a new survey for me to take for
> Microsoft feedback). In SM 2.5 I get a general error that says "the system
> has encountered an error. Please try again later". But trying again later, I
> get the same error. In Fx 4.01 the link opens correctly to the beginning of
> the survey.

Perhaps you have an addon that is in conflict. Try restarting with
addons disabled: HELP => Restart with addons disabled

See if it works ok. If so, you'll have to ferret out the addon that is
the problem.

However, try removing cookies and clear cache before trying anything
suggested.

--
Jay Garcia - www.ufaq.org - Netscape - Firefox - SeaMonkey - Thunderbird
Mozilla Contribute Coordinator Team - www.mozilla.org/contribute/