Ray Davison wrote:
Michael Gordon wrote:

You can do this within SeaMonkey by setting up mail filters in Account-1
to transfer all incoming mail messages into Account-2. Be advised that
when you reply to a message in Account-2 that came from Account-1, your
reply address will come from Account-2.

Not if you tell it send from account 1. I use this feature a lot on the
road. On many/most hot spots I find my Charter SMPT will not work. So
even tho I am working in a Charter account I set "from" in composer to a
Gmail account. Gmail is WEB based rather than ISP based, so it works.
You can also set one account to permanently send from another account.

As an aside, just in case anyone didn't know, you never have to go to
the WEB to operate Gmail. You can do it from within SM.

Ray

...OKM Ym ((comcast died) i set up GMAIL ACCOUNT TO GET. NOW I WANT TO GET ALL MAIUL SENT TO GMAIL. HOW???

--
… don't try and feel the pain.
That's impossible. Just try