Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
JD wrote:

Did you try a screen capture? Hold down the Alt key and hit Print on
your keyboard. Then paste the image into your favorite image editor.

See my original query upthread, where I wrote:

I can copy/paste a print screen into a graphics program, but why
should I have to?

I also tried using the Print Background Colors and Images I couldn't get
the entire image. I'm printing to .pdf not to my printer.

I get the same results whether I print to my HP LaserJet IIP, my Okidata
C5200n, or Adobe Acrobat X. In all cases, the bars disappear, making the
chart useless.

I don't know why this is happening, I'm just trying to help you get a
good copy of the chart.

Thanks for trying. If I thought it were something peculiar about this
page, I'd just use a screencap. But I've had issues with SM printing
many times over the years (and with the Mozilla suite before it), and
this is part of the pattern.

My bad missing your screencap comment.

I usually print to .pdf and if that doesn't work then screencap to Photoshop 10 and print to .pdf. I don't print much to paper.

--
 JD..