Hello,

I have severe problems to get Thunderbird working again on my PC
(Thunderbird doesn't start). A longer, sad story. Therefore I want
to import my Thunderbird profile in Seamonkey. The problem is that
I have no working Thunderbird profile on that PC, but I changed the
settings in profiles.ini accordingly. But when I try to import
the (correct) profile seems not to be processed (it lasts only
some seconds). So my question is how Seamonkey finds the profile?
Does it read the profile.ini from Thunderbird or any other settings?
Strange is that MozBackup finds that profile. Can I use MozBackup
for cross-importing in any way?
Just want to mention that I can't import my mails/newsgroups manually
by creating accounts, that would be to complex.

Thanks for any hints and greetings
Udo