MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 23/02/2012 16:42, chicagofan told the world:
Can the customized text and background colors chosen, that appear in the
message windows also be used in the message lists of mail and
newsgroups?   Or does that require a theme, which I don't think is
available?

Uh? If you are talking about using different colors (and sometimes
background shades) to highlight different levels of quotes, they sure do
show up for me, both in mail messages and in newsgroup messages.

I don't remember doing anything special to enable this functionality in
news; but then, I have been using Quote Colors for ages, so it could be
something it has done automatically.

A recent-version-of-Seamonkey-compatible copy of Quote Colors can be
found at Philip Chee's site:

http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmailnews.html#quotecolors

Sorry, I'm not talking about quotes. I've reached the age where bright white pages hurt my eyes, as I am on my computer most every day, all day. I used the Walnut theme before, which helped a lot, but it's not available for the new releases.

Since my friends and I share news articles and images daily in e-mail, I use HTML for mail and that's apparently the root of a lot of my problems relating to fonts. :)

I was just wondering if the available Color options for background and text could be expanded.
bj