Sandy wrote:
Cecil Bankston wrote:
The Recent Files page on SkyrimNexus does not render properly in
SeaMonkey. The files list on that page should have a black background,
which does appear in IE or by using IETab to change the rendering engine
in SeaMonkey. This is the link to the problem page:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/recent.php

The New Files Today page renders with the correct black background:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/today.php

Is this a SeaMonkey problem or an issue with the coding on the page?

Both render exactly the same on my machine - Windoze 7 and the most
recent version of SM.

Here, too, other than the line spacing.

BTW, I'd call that background color "dark gray," not "black," but it's the same one on both pages.

Paul B. Gallagher