NoOp wrote:
On 03/25/2012 06:48 PM, Mort wrote:
Hi,

I'm running Windows XP SP 3, and last year's SM which maintains my
bookmarks.

When I download something to my hard drive, a Download Manager appears,
listing all previously downloaded programs, plus progress on the current
download. After I double click on the finished download to install it,
the Manager disappears.

Sometimes, I wish to view the Manager on-screen, but I cannot find it,
even with a search of my hard drive.

Can someone please tell me where it is hiding,and how I can make it
appear on-screen.

Tools|Download Manager
or Ctl+J

I highly recommend: Help|Help Contents
or F1
search: download manager

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I did in fact search "Download Manager", and came up with nothing on my hard drive that was helpful. That's why I wondered where it was hiding. Thanks to you and Gerd, I looked under "tools' and found it.

I will note the tools and Ctrl J paths for future use.

Thanks again.

Mort