On 04/02/2012 03:26 PM, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
> Chris Ilias wrote:
>> On 12-04-01 12:24 AM, Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
>>> SM 2.8 on an x64 Win7 ultimate OS
>>>
>>> Starting several days ago when I log in to Att/Yahoo webmail I get the
>>> following error message box:

>>> Flash required for this application X
>>> Your browser is blocking Flash. You must have Flash 9.0 or higher
>>> installed and unblocked to run an openmail application. You can download
>>> and install the latest Flash Player _here_
>>>
>>> OK
>>
>> The issue seems to be specific to Yahoo mail. They have been contacted about
>> it.
>> In the meantime, you can switch to classic mode in Yahoo.

@ Chris: And what leads you to that conclusion? Yahoo & ATT associated
Yahoo mail works without Flash. There is *no* requirement for Adobe
Flash on either mail website.

> I am glad that someone has been able to find a path to contact them because
> I have been unable to find an e-mail address to which one can send
> technical questions at Yahoo and ATT.
> I'd be most glad if someone could e-mail me such an address and, or,
> post such an address here.

I doubt if it is an issue with ATT/Yahoo. I can login & use the web
interface just fine (new interface). As an FYI, I *never* have Flash
turned on when I do login & use the website interface.