George Carden wrote:
Bill Davidsen wrote:
I am doing some work for an agency which has a requirement that they
will have a recent copy of all passwords stored on any computer
accessing their site. Previously I was able to use an HTML file which
did the job, it doesn't work with recent SM versions.

I use the technique on this page...Be sure to follow the instructions at the
bottom for it to work.

http://the-edmeister.com/firefox_info/Firefox_Passwords_Info.html

Thanks for the suggestion, will try it.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>
  We are not out of the woods yet, but we know the direction and have